- Q?What is RST Cranes experience with the Wind Turbine Industry?
RST Cranes has a long history of working in the Wind Turbine Industry. Our founder, Rick Torres, has extensive experience in the wind industry, as do his employees and staff. Wind farms, wind parks and wind turbine blade cleaning, repair and replacement are very familiar territory for RST Cranes.
- Q?What are RST Cranes payment options?
RST Cranes accepts payment by:
• Major Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
or you can create an account. Please call (661) 822-7477 to have us create an account for you.
- Q?What types of mobile crane services are offered by RST Cranes?
RST Cranes, Inc. offers mobile crane service ranging from 33 to 300 tons. We provide numerous solutions for the support of industrial, commercial, and residential construction projects. We also provide support to the wind and mining industries and are approved by MSHA for mining projects.
Mobile Crane Services
- Truss placements
- Beam lifting
- Spa lifting
- Transport Services
- Air conditioning placements on residential and commercial Buildings
- Assist with all phases of Wind Industry construction
- Shed and small buildings placement
- Wind Industry Repair – Gear boxes, Generators, Rotors & Blades
- Tower washing
- Hi-Pressure Steam cleaners
- Wall lifting in pre-manufacturing homes and buildings
- Specialize in difficult picks
- Q?Does RST Cranes offer free quotes?
We provide free quotes for your lifting project. Please call 661-822-7477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q?Do you provide Onsite Consultations for our projects?
RST Cranes offers crane planning assistance for your project and will consult with you at your job site at no charge. To help up us evaluate the scope of your project, please download and complete the Lift Evaluation Form and fax it to 661-822-7677.
- Q?Where is RST Cranes located?
RST Cranes, Inc. has its headquarters in Tehachapi, California and provides mobile crane service for many customers throughout Kern County, the High Desert and Antelope Valley locations.
- Q?Are your mobile crane services available for emergencies?
Our licensed operators are on-call 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to provide our customers with safe, reliable and prompt mobile crane service for their projects.
- Q?In what areas do you offer your mobile crane service?
The following is a list of the many locations and areas in Southern California where we provide mobile crane service. Even if your area is not listed here, contact us (661-822-7477) to find out how we can help.
- California City
- Frazier Park
- Lake Isabella
- Mojave desert